What the cookies are?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
- Statistical analysis cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study browsing our website and improve the offer of products or services we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about the browsing behavior anonymously.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Other third-party cookies: In some of our pages you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer.
Purpose: Google Analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., which analyzes visitor browsing
Expiration 2 years.
Expiration 1 minute.
Expiration 2 days.
Expiration 1 hour.
Expiration 1 hour.
Expiration 1 year.
Expiration 3 months.
COOKIES . google.com
Expiration 6 months.
How to disable or delete cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
See the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
To delete flash cookies, click here: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
Cookies policy revised 29 / January / 2020.